Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Abra Cadabra

I wanna reach out and grab ya.

Na, I'm just kidding. Those are only song lyrics.

Magic. That's my life lately. Magic.
It's like God said Abra Cadabra and decided to free my life of any complications and allow it to go exactly as I wanted it to. WEIRD. Grateful, but very, VERY weird.

Let's see how many times I can say weird in the same post. hmm, weird.
Kidding, but seriously,
It's weird. I feel like I'm always battling something, climbing up my mountain, dealing with one grain of sand at a time. My life has never been so carefree. I know there's a reason for it and I am very grateful, but it was a little bit of an adjustment.
I know that trials and tribulations are simply a part of life and I am accepting of that, but have you ever experienced this feeling before? All of a sudden every worry you've ever had was just gone?
I am not kidding. It has been a fantastic feeling.
Life is flawless.
I am happy.
Truly, genuinely happy and I feel so blessed.
For the first time, in a very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment